Super powerful electromagnetic chuck having T-slots for heavy duty cutting. A range of work pieces that can be held has been expanded by a combination of a quick working magnet system and clamps by use of T-grooves.
As the mechanical clamping mechanism is incorporated, irregular work pieces and nonmagnetic work pieces that can not be held by normal electromagnetic chucks can be held easily.
When clamping a nonmagnetic work piece, such work as dismounting the electromagnetic chuck from the machine table can be eliminated.
Model KEZX comes both in the flat type and vertical type.
- Super powerful electromagnetic chucks specially designed for heavy duty cutting.
- Small and irregular-shaped work pieces can be held firmly by a combination of a magnet and clamping by use of T-slots.
- Since a nonmagnetic work piece can be secured by clamping by use of T-slots, no such operations as mounting and dismounting the electromagnetic chuck to and from the machine table are required.
- With the vertical type, an effective usage of T-grooves with the magnetic force of the electromagnetic chuck reduced (or turned off completely) facilitates positioning of the work piece or obtaining the reference plane.
- Work pieces having a small attractive face area can also be clamped firmly.
Download Super Powerful T-Slot Type Catalog Page