Industry Staudard for handheld devices
The TESLA meter is a practical, handy type Gaussmeter having digital display that has been developed based on KANETEC's long experience and achievements in the manufacture of magnetism-applied products.
From the user's point of view, this meter is designed for easy use by anyone by incorporating frequently used functions only.
The external output terminal is also provided to enable digital or analog outputs. Further, the probe has been made smaller for measurement in smaller space.
- Measurement of residual magnetism in machined workpieces.
- Measurement of magnetic flux in magnetism-applied products.
- Measurement of magnetic flux of motors.
- Measurement of properties of magnetic materials.
- Mode Accuracy of high resolution for measurement on DC magnetic flux density, is now improved.
- Range covering frequency for measuring AC magnetic flux density is expanded.(40 - 500Hz)
- Sampling speed is improved 1.5 times when measuring in the hold mode.
- Measuring time increases 20% for continuous operation with alkali batteries.(130 hours - 160 hours)
- Tesla Meter can be operated with batteries, chargeable batteries and AC power supply.
- Measured data is now read by your computer with outer digital output though USB.
Download TM Tesla Meter Catalog Page